- Ylang Ylang essential oil helps to calm anger, balances emotions, elevate mood and promote peace. Helps to reduce anxiety, induces romance, balances skin
- Strengthens your hairs from the roots and make them thick and stronger
- In a facial oil or cream, it can help balance sebum production and is most helpful to oily skin
- Fights bacteria that often contribute to acne. Helps stimulate hair growth
- Releases stress, uplifts positivity and promotes a romantic environment around you.
Reminiscent of Jasmine in aroma, the so-called flower of flowers is sweet and exotically floral. It is known in Asia relaxant to body, mind and spirit.
Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil can be beneficial in reducing the skin irritation and redness by regularizing sebum production and treating the infection itself.
Its natural fragrance helps in calming the body and stimulating the senses
Ingredients: Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Helps to calm anger and stabilize mood swings
- Help balance sebum production and is most helpful to oily skin
- Helps to ease muscle spasms and tense muscles
- Helps stimulate hair growth
Key Features: Essential oils are naturally extracted from plants to induce relaxation, increase energy and reduce stress. It seeks overall balance of mind, body and soul. Our essential oils are multipurpose in nature due to their antiseptic, antiviral and anti-inflammatory qualities
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.