FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS ABOVE RS.499
Nail Care Oil
We multi-task through the day, and it’s our hands that bear the brunt of all the work. Sometimes they are used as tools, and other times chewed as stress busters. Whether it’s at the computer, out shopping, doing household chores or engaging in our hobbies, most activities need us to use our hands, and thus our nails are exposed to all sorts of wear and tear.
Our feet, too, are continually bombarded with elements around the year – sweat from closed shoes in the winters, dirt and rain from open shoes and slippers in summer and rainy season, pinched toes from high heel and formal shoes. Even too many glossy coats of nail polish can damage the natural beauty of your nails, so much that you couldn’t be caught dead without a fresh coat on.
The result of all this is discolored nails that have lost their sheen. Many people find their nails to be dull and dry, brittle to the touch that break easily. Frequent manicures and pedicures take a toll on the pocket.
Aroma Treasures formulated an oil that you can use at home to rejuvenate your nails. The Nail Care oil combines six oils that stimulate healthy nails. Almond oil is a rich source of vitamin E, a natural antioxidant that combats damage caused by pollution, stress etc. This complements Avocado oil that softens cuticles and strengthens nails. Patchouli oil is a great moisturizer that soaks into the skin and nails, fighting skin damage. Frankincense oil hydrates and reduces breakage of brittle nails, while warding off nail fungus. Carrot Seed oil strengthens weak nails and makes them shiny and healthy. Calendula oil is antiseptic and anti-fungal, healing chapped and split skin swiftly while restructuring lifeless nails.
Apply Aroma Treasures Nail Care Oil on each nail and allow the oil to be fully absorbed. Use twice a day for best results.
Here are some simple things to keep in mind to help extend the life of your nails and keep them healthy.
- Apply a moisturizing lotion at night after washing and drying your hands and feet.
- Try to avoid using your nails as tools for scratching and scraping, instead use the appropriate tools to complete your tasks.
- Wear gloves when you clean to work with your hands around the home and garden. It will protect your hands from dirt and grime.
- Never cut your cuticles, push them back instead. If you cut cuticles, you risk infections and ingrown nails.
- Diet is vital to your nail health. Nails will be dry and flaky if you are not getting sufficient nutrition. Calcium, magnesium and good quality protein will give you strong and healthy nails. Also drink plenty of water throughout the day, which is also good for your overall health.
- If you do not want to spend on manicures and pedicures, invest in a simple home manicure kit so you can care for your nails at your discretion and as per your requirements. A simple DIY essential oil scrub will help brighten your hands and feet and leave you with happy nails. (We can suggest a simple recipe here with an Aroma Treasure Essential Oil. I make one with peppermint that is nice.)
- Be careful with artificial nails. They can encourage the growth of fungus. Try, as often as possible to keep nails naked and natural.
Ingredients: Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Patchouli Oil, Frankincense Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Calendula Oil