Brightening Sheen Mani-Pedi Kit
For a last-minute manicure pedicure, there’s no need spend to exorbitantly at a salon or spa. This one-time kit with a splash of natural fruit, will visibly brighten and even skin tone, renewing dull and aged skin caused from exposure to sun and pollution.
Arbutin, extracted from the bearberry plant prevents the formation of melanin, lightening and brightening skin. It protects the skin from the sun and reduces darkening. The floral aroma of Lavender oil is soothing and relaxing, a perfect companion in the pampering process and replicates a spa experience at home. Rich in Vitamin C, Orange oil repairs skin blemished from UVA and UVB radiation and its antioxidant nature protects the skin from future damage. Lemongrass is a natural toner and healer. Astringent and antiseptic, it evens out tans revealing fresh and glowing skin. Kokum butter feels retain moisture, forming a cocoon around the skin and keeps hands and feet soft and supple. Kaolin is a gentle clay suitable for all skin types, that clears away dull, dead skin and absorbs impurities, imparting a fresh, natural look.
Step-by-step use instructions
- Cuticle Cream: Massage onto nails. Leave on. (Glycerin)
- Lavender Bath Salt: Add salt into a hot tub of water and soak hands and feet for 10 minutes. (Lavender Oil, Epson Salt)
- Revitalizing Wash: Pour some of the wash on wet hands or feet and some into the tub. Massage well and wipe. (Aloe Vera Juice, Lavender Oil)
- Radiant Exfoliant: Scrub hands or feet gently for 10 minutes. Wipe with a warm towel. (Lemongrass Oil, Pumice Scrub)
- Intense Brightening Butter: Massage hands or feet with butter and leave on. (Kokum Butter)
- Brightening Sheen Wrap: Apply the wrap and leave on 10-15 minutes. You can additionally wrap with cling film to maximize its effect. (Arbutin, Kaolin)
Ingredients: Arbutin, Lavender Oil, Pumice Scrub, Orange Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Kokum Butter, Kaolin